Come on…
Wednesday October 10th 2007, 5:43 am
Filed under: Bodog,MTT,No-Limit Hold'em,Tournaments

…can I please have the last three hours of my life back? Played the bodonkey bloggerment on bodog. Tournament starts, I win some nice pots, bump the 3k up to 4k…then everyone notices that the blind levels are 1h and there are breaks every 15minuts. D’oh. TD get’s online and restarts the tourney…new table, reset chip count. Oh well…first bad beat of the night. So almost an hour of my life gone for nothing.

d'oh

d'oh

Tourney restarts and I get lousy hands all along…and if I have something, someone got me beat by the turn or river. I still manage to comeback from 1.4k. So the second break comes and goes and when smokkee pops it from the SB I decide to call with the tourist (A7o). Flop comes 349 all clubs. He leads out with 1k…I min-raise him…he calls…okay, either trappin or air…turn 7…insta-push by smokkee…I’m pretty sure my hand is good here so I INSTACALL. He shows K7….river? K…gg me.

So sick that I played 3hours, missed those hours of sleep and got nothing at all to show for it…well…apart from the badbeat-story above and no overlay T$…god I hate poker in situations like these….so sick…especially considering that we’re down to ten when we play this hand…so with no K on the river I sit at the final-table with the chiplead 13k+….so sick…I’m going to puke now and then catch some sleep…night…

5 Comments so far

i had the club draw also. obv praying you fold. GL next week.

Comment by smokkee 10.10.07 @ 5:55 am

Oh well…a few hours of sleep and life is back to normal, lol. I was wondering if you had the club draw, too…it happened all so fast that I didn’t even get to take a screenshot…and tbh I couldn’t care less in that moment (if the club comes I’m still moaning, but the King…that really hurt)…but oh well…cya next week I guess 😉

Comment by Ingoal 10.10.07 @ 11:54 am

i was the chip leader at my table with T$4160 when they rescheduled the 2nd tournament. so, i was a bit disappointed as well.

Comment by smokkee 10.11.07 @ 7:17 pm

Oh well…it happens and tbh if it wasn’t such a late/early start for me already (2:35am) I would have laughed (even more) about the whole situation with breaks every 15minutes… 🙂

Any estimates how long the tourney would have taken with that format? over/under x hours? over/under number of coolers? 😉

Comment by Ingoal 10.12.07 @ 1:00 am

i honestly don’t think it woulda gone more than 5hrs. that would be my over/under. people start cracking around the 4 hr mark in tournament.s

Comment by smokkee 10.12.07 @ 11:26 am

Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)